90G Tank Stock Ideas!

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
True. I do not pretend to be an expert, but acrylic does well under temporary stress, but crazes under a constant load. Glass is pretty consistent withits loadbearing. In other words, the acrylic will do better if hit with a falling rock, but the glass will do better supporting a pile of rocks for a year. I may be wrong, but this is how I understand it.
Sure sounds good to me. Point bring, I wouldn’t be using this tank at 50” height

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
True. I do not pretend to be an expert, but acrylic does well under temporary stress, but crazes under a constant load. Glass is pretty consistent withits loadbearing. In other words, the acrylic will do better if hit with a falling rock, but the glass will do better supporting a pile of rocks for a year. I may be wrong, but this is how I understand it.
Sure sounds good to me. Point being, I wouldn’t be using this tank at 50” height

Davidiator

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
At home
Make it a discus and picture catfish tank...

Kiryoku

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2017
The tank isn’t bowing much. Maybe 1mm of bow. I was thinking of adding additional braces to it soon. Theres a giant center brace at the moment. Like 1 inch thick glass center brace.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Make it a paluadarium do panda loaches,African glass catfish and checkered barbs in water and a mixture of mosses,bromeliads and airplants on land with a bunch of tree frogs

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store