A couple of random pics

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
Gorgeous! I was gonna say that female ackie looks huge... what's the breeding forecast on her (hint hint)?

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
A cumingni ! Nice Varanio, a really choice lizard B)

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
Conner;4516854; said:
Gorgeous! I was gonna say that female ackie looks huge... what's the breeding forecast on her (hint hint)?
you looking for reds or yellows?

EricIvins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2009
Florida
This is what sucks about the rarer Waters.......They need to be raised together in group, or else they'll have compatibility issues if paired up later in life.......They have some pretty complex social structures ( like any Monitor, just worse ( complexer if that's a word ) and all that is determined in the first 6 months or so after they hatch......I know of a few big Females here in Floriduh, and they're all widow makers......One has been through 3 Males......All shredded in little pieces........Nuchalis is the same way.......

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
EricIvins;4517176; said:
This is what sucks about the rarer Waters.......They need to be raised together in group, or else they'll have compatibility issues if paired up later in life.......They have some pretty complex social structures ( like any Monitor, just worse ( complexer if that's a word ) and all that is determined in the first 6 months or so after they hatch......I know of a few big Females here in Floriduh, and they're all widow makers......One has been through 3 Males......All shredded in little pieces........Nuchalis is the same way.......

Ya hopefully some come in like I hear through the vines that a batch is due any moment. If not I got plenty of space outdoors for these overly complex mating rituals of varanus cumingi /salvator complex.

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
varanio;4517167; said:
you looking for reds or yellows?
I'd prefer yellows since they're cheaper (don't have the cash flow for reds yet). I'm not in the market now, but in the next 6 months I might be... and I suppose if I saved a little longer I could be in the market for reds instead.

EricIvins

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2009
Florida
varanio;4517187; said:
Ya hopefully some come in like I hear through the vines that a batch is due any moment. If not I got plenty of space outdoors for these overly complex mating rituals of varanus cumingi /salvator complex.
I hear that from the Indo guys all the time........They very rarely come through though.......It's not easy getting them out of the Phillipines.....I was supposed to get a bunch of different Turtles last Indo shipment, and not a one was sent......That's how it goes though.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store