A few shots of my EBJD

EBJDguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2012
New Castle, DE
My EBJD never deformed. In fact he's (in my opinion) one of the best looking EBJDs I have ever seen. He is about 6 inches in these pics. Getting good pics was difficult because he was moving while eating and when he's done he does back into his cave :)Fishy1.jpgfishy3.jpg

Fishy1.jpg

fishy3.jpg

discusadis

Exodon
MFK Member
May 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
What I'm more interested in is the fact that you have that stocklist with plants.
The EBJD doesn't bug the plants much right? But doesn't the cray kinda demolish them? Or so I've been told they are supposed to do.
The ebjd never messes with the plants. The crayfish likes to eat jungle Val but doesn't bother with java fern or moss, amazon swords, Anubis, or lutea

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tiger15

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2012
SNJ
EBJD have the mutant genes that give them the intense color, but with the price of some deformity, both internal and external. I had raised 4 EBJD at different time, only 2 reached adulthood. The adults have some deformity in the finage, just not as ovious when they were juvenile. Both adults died suddenly with no apparent symptoms, just dropped dead one day, so I believe there must be some internal organ deformity that led to eary death.

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Very nice !! Good luck raising it. Really bloat prone little fish...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store