A Game Of Thrones

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Chicxulub Chicxulub

You seen any specific words about the book release date? Best I've heard is show was pushed back to buy more time

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I went to watch it to, and started looking around and found thisView attachment 1152691
I wouldn't put TOO much stock into that. It's not outside the realm of the possible, but it flies in the face of a lot of heavy foreshadowing. GRRM may be brutal on his characters, but he's consistent with foreshadowing.

Though if any author would give a gigantic middle finger to fans who think they're slick, it's be GRRM. LMAO

Chicxulub Chicxulub

You seen any specific words about the book release date? Best I've heard is show was pushed back to buy more time
"In April 2015, Martin reported that he hopes to finish the book by the end of 2015 and get it on the shelves before Season 6 of Game of Thrones airs, which is expected to happen in April 2016."

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/03/george-rr-martin-winds-date

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I wouldn't put TOO much stock into that. It's not outside the realm of the possible, but it flies in the face of a lot of heavy foreshadowing. GRRM may be brutal on his characters, but he's consistent with foreshadowing.

Though if any author would give a gigantic middle finger to fans who think they're slick, it's be GRRM. LMAO

"In April 2015, Martin reported that he hopes to finish the book by the end of 2015 and get it on the shelves before Season 6 of Game of Thrones airs, which is expected to happen in April 2016."

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/03/george-rr-martin-winds-date
Yeah that's the same regurgitated garbage from when last season ended. Basically there's no recent news.

Seriously where are the spoiler tags located?

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Yeah that's the same regurgitated garbage from when last season ended. Basically there's no recent news.

Seriously where are the spoiler tags located?
Yeah nothing newer than that. I'm optimistic though, for no better reason than that I'm an optimist.

This isn't that kind of forum so we never did the spoiler tag add on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store