a horrible death

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
yesterday I came home at 3:30 am from parting with some friends. tiered and angry about my horrible night, I went to sleep and didnt bother to check on my babe. I wake up today and started to clean my house and all that boring stuff. about an hour later I went to check up on my babe and she was dead. Some how the powerhead sucked her and she died. I was in shock, I mean she could have jumped or something but nooo the ****ing powerhead killed her..................or did she comitted suicide. I paid alot for that arow and now I dont even know how to feel. Seriously I came home thinking nothing can go any worse and then I found my arow dead. I m going to the petstore right now to get another one and I will try again. I m 0 for 2!

Sunpoe

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I doubt it was the power head that killed the aro, he was probable weak and dying from whatever problem he had and the power head siphon just caught him in that state. Aways sorry to hear.

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
Tanx, I went to the petstore near my house and I stood there for hours looking at the arows display and I decided not to purchase one right now. I just hate getting attached to a fish and then it dies.

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
too bad, im really sorry to hear about this loss

Joshy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2006
Essex, England
www.bbc.co.uk
Boy do i know how that feels.
You can't think of anything else going wrong and making you more upset or angry, and then BAM, something else hit you in the face.

I hope things work out for you buddy.
You need to move on and find a new monster for the tank, try not to dwell on the past and the attachment you had.

HiGhTiMeZ

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Montreal, Canada
www.friendster.com
dang! so sorry for this news and ur night bro. but u know, it does not happen to u only. Alot of us here shares the same experience like u had last night. However abt ur aro, i dont think its the power head that killed it. strong fish can easily swim away from the sucking power of powerheads... i think it is already lifeless or very weak b4 the powerhead caught it. Again, sorry abt it i hope u be ok soon. may the aro r.i.p.

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
damn. sorry for your loss. Feels like a lot of deaths recently on mfk. What are your water parameters like?

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
sqratch;593052; said:
damn. sorry for your loss. Feels like a lot of deaths recently on mfk. What are your water parameters like?

Tanx for asking me about that. upon closer look I tested a water sample from my tank and it showed that it has a high nitrate and nitrete so what I m planig on doing 2morow is a 20% water change and see it it gets better. I has considering cleanin my eihem filter fully so I then know there is nothing wrong with the filter system.

Tanx for all yall replays I made my decision not to purchase any fish that is over $60 anymore and let it be one or two more weeks before I decide to put some fishes in there.

I really m starting to like pike cichlids, and although I dont know much about them I think 4 small ones will be ok on a 150g tank

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store