A piece of the AMAZON in my living room!

reddragon343

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
singapore
rocking tank. Love the pikes. the pleco rocks too.

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
R1_Ridah;2989690; said:
The tank is aight................................okay I'm lying.

That tank looks incredible. Great job on the aquascaping and choice of fish....I bet when your in front of you rtank you have a grin from ear to ear, I know I do just by looking at the pics...LOL

haha thanks!!! you hit the nail on the head u'r 100% right!

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
tank125;2994117; said:
post some shots of the 10' footer!
i dont have that tank anymore you know. ill post some photos if you want but there were no rays in there.

fastfreddy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2005
Over here.
omojena;2983478; said:
pleco and rays have been together for almost a year... no problems. i keep the pleco well fed!!! thats the key i think. there are 4 plecos in there. scarlet, albino gibbiceps, sunshine, galaxy.

That's what I used to say. Scarlett is by far my favorite Pleco. I had one with my Leos for about a year. One day I came home from work and one of my Leos was completely white. The Scarlett was still sucking on it. Mine too was very well fed. It was a very ugly site. It can happen very quickly. I've heard other horror stories and the Scarlett is probably the worse Pleco to keep with Rays. Good luck and I hope it keeps working out for you. They do look amazing together.

omojena

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2008
nj
fastfreddy;2994711; said:
That's what I used to say. Scarlett is by far my favorite Pleco. I had one with my Leos for about a year. One day I came home from work and one of my Leos was completely white. The Scarlett was still sucking on it. Mine too was very well fed. It was a very ugly site. It can happen very quickly. I've heard other horror stories and the Scarlett is probably the worse Pleco to keep with Rays. Good luck and I hope it keeps working out for you. They do look amazing together.
what size tank did you have them in?? how many time a day did u feed the tank??? thanks for the heads up... i will DEFINITLY keep an eye on them all!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store