A place for FUN Chat.

GetInMahBellay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Essex County, NJ
princess;1804772; said:
i wont look good with black hair i'll look even more pale than i do now
I think you look great with brown or blonde hair but i personally like the brown hair better :) either way it works though

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
i feel happy with my hair blonde its natural and i guess i'm happy with it. :D thanks for in put anyway! lol

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
yeah blonde looks great on you. my gf has dark brown hair (light skin) and i kept telling her to go black for a long time. when she finally did it, she got sooo many compliments that she decided to stick with black.

just look at it this way, if you were to dye it black and it looked awful, just shave it off. afterall, it must be the style since celebrities are doing it!! :ROFL:

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
jcardona1;1804861; said:
yeah blonde looks great on you. my gf has dark brown hair (light skin) and i kept telling her to go black for a long time. when she finally did it, she got sooo many compliments that she decided to stick with black.

just look at it this way, if you were to dye it black and it looked awful, just shave it off. afterall, it must be the style since celebrities are doing it!! :ROFL:

Yea all the ones that are strung out on prescription anxiety meds and pain meds.:eek:

GetInMahBellay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2008
Essex County, NJ
princess;1804632; said:
lol yeah....i was getting bullied at school and crap wasn't a very fun time for me.
YOU GET BULLIED??? you look like a person that would be very popular (if not the most popular) in my school. nobody understands fish in my school :( they call me Jake the Lake because i always catch big fish and lots of em

Fish Eat Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2007
Mankato
Hey guys! Just got off a long 10 hour day in a metal shop...and now im getting ready to do it again tomorrow ha ha. Atleast I get a 3 day weekend! :headbang2

Anyone get any new monster lately?

Im on the search for a monster tank ATM!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store