A place for FUN Chat.

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
Red Devil;1820015; said:
well i quess it will take a few days to get back to normal.. lay around by the pool and take it easy..
speaking of which, I need to clean my pool...:irked:

MATTHEWS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Spring Texas
Jetlag sux... Especialy coming back from the far east. I hate it when you think it's getting better and you wake up in the middle of the night only to relapse and start over.. Sometimes it takes me 2 weeks to get over

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
MATTHEWS;1820029; said:
Jetlag sux... Especialy coming back from the far east. I hate it when you think it's getting better and you wake up in the middle of the night only to relapse and start over.. Sometimes it takes me 2 weeks to get over
LOL, I woke up at 2 in the morning and started getting dressed. Then I realized my folly, dunked my head in the bathtub, did a water change, and went back to sleep

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
onion did you visit the north of england :D ......even i bloody hate london....londoners everything about london sucks big time.

you should have come up here to manchester! could have have a great time!!! :D northaners are much more friendly. were having a street party tonight in manchester to celebrate the football.... ugh i so love it here :D i have some cute friends you could have got laid aswell. yo loss

Fish Eat Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2007
Mankato
princess;1820163; said:
onion did you visit the north of england :D ......even i bloody hate london....londoners everything about london sucks big time.

you should have come up here to manchester! could have have a great time!!! :D northaners are much more friendly. were having a street party tonight in manchester to celebrate the football.... ugh i so love it here :D i have some cute friends you could have got laid aswell. yo loss
hey now lets keep this family friendly :grinno:

You ment to say that you have some nice girls that onion could have eaten crumpets with :D

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
princess;1820163; said:

no they don't! london is the heart of the uk lol. and londoners are just high flyers, that's why we are all so stressed and always busy ;)

Fish Eat Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2007
Mankato
I need foooood

Fish Eat Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2007
Mankato
balton777;1820554; said:
I read that if you skip eating for at least 16 hours before a long flight it should eliminate jet lag.
weird...

Ive never gotten jet lag :)

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
ummm, thanks for the offer princess, but I stick to brasilian girls ;)

balton777;1820554; said:
I read that if you skip eating for at least 16 hours before a long flight it should eliminate jet lag.
not eat for 16 hours? sorry, not happening:grinno::grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store