A song I wrote, for my Toadfish

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Funny title there. it doesn't sound obnoxious (Lol)
I prefer the keyboard though, and don't listen to synthesized sounding music.
call me old fashioned ;-) I do go way back in time. HA.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I gotta admit, I didn't care to listen. but when I did, I was pleasantly surprised it sounded decent. not bad at all.

I like the solo piano at first. when the bass came in it was pretty dope. I can see this piece as a workout montage or kung fu training montage for a movie, lol

if you make it big, won't Charles in charge be a copyright infringement? unless you're scott baio, then carry on.....

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I gotta admit, I didn't care to listen. but when I did, I was pleasantly surprised it sounded decent. not bad at all.

I like the solo piano at first. when the bass came in it was pretty dope. I can see this piece as a workout montage or kung fu training montage for a movie, lol

if you make it big, won't Charles in charge be a copyright infringement? unless you're scott baio, then carry on.....
LOL. you are crazy, sumo!
I was thinking potential for making movie soundtracks too.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
if not some kind of training montage, then a broken heart montage for a chick flick.

like you know how a love story starts off so good, then in the middle somewhere something goes wrong and they end up being mad at eachother or breakup? well, the music can come in and show the two in different places thinking of eachother and missing eachother, yet don't wanna be together at the moment

charles-n-charge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Livingston Tx

Ehh... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, IF I come to it lol.
Changing the name isn't out of the question either

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Good thing you didn't name your piece "Ode to a Toad".

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
BTW, using Charles In Charge is already copyright infringement, once you start using it to make $$.
best to avoid trouble.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store