A special day for me and the "little" rays.

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
WOW!!!

Alan that pup is mega!! You hit the jackpot there mate, You must keep this guy and watch him develop, the tram line pattern that pretty much goes all the way round the outer disc is just incredible! I love the irregular spotting in both Marbles and Pearls, this one has that too..WOW WEEEEE!!!

Very excited for you!

Huge congratulations!

Ps

Watch he doesn't flip out onto your couch, you won't see him...lol!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Thank you for the find words guys.... Richard big thanks to you especially. Not sure this little guy would be here without your advice. Maybe his name should be "Lil Richard" :D

Here's the female that little pup will be paired up with. Imagine the possibilities...... :drool:

It's nice after years and years of bad luck to finally get a small token of hope that in the end, eventually, someday, it will all be worth it. This hobby feels a lot better and is much more enjoyable when you actually think you're doing something right then constantly assuming you're doing something wrong. :screwy:

IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Few more pics of the lil lady.....

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

ray777

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2005
Chicago Land Area
Nice pup glad the female ur guna pair him with is doing good. Great mate for him. I will keep you posted if I get anymore oddballs again instock. Thanks again for picking her up. And congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Great looking pups!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store