AAA Mini Marble Motoro Female. Chicagoland p/u-ship 60070

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybluem3

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2007
Prospect Heights,IL
Time to downsize the collection.I hate to see her go, but I have far too many rays at this point... She is a w/c female marble motoro at about 8 inch disc.She is a mini marble and will Likely stay around or under 10 inches full grown. I got her w/c back in December. She's a great eater. Eats a mixture of shrimp and crawlers. I can ship at buyers expense via AA airlines and I do accept PayPal. Call/text/ pm 847-791-1458. Im working on a feeding video I will try to get one up tonight or tommorrow.Thanks! $500

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

KingoRock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2010
Rockford
Why is she a mini? I'm confused

Sent from my SCH-R530U using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
he ships i don't see what is stopping you lol
The fact that it is ap to ap and the last time I had something shipped to an airport they lost my package it was a night mare to get it by the time I got it the fish where dead logan airports always crazy busy and out of control And I was so aggravated it was all a big mess and I'll never do it again if he shipped straight to my house I would have no problem with it but since that day I'll never buy anything being shipped to airport so that's what's stopping me if it would be shipped to my house I buy all the time I order form OSA and Jeff rapps a decent amount of time and not once have I ever had a doa and I never have an issue first time I try the airport thing it's a nightmare so never again will I do it I'm frustrated just thinking about it right now lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store