Status
Not open for further replies.

tanglovers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
Hi,

Before I order a brand new tank figured I would throw this out there. I have a few months I can look for a used one before the tank needs to be here.

Tank must be at least 96" long and 36" wide and 30" tall. I can fit up to 120" long and 40" wide without much issue, height I am open to taller.

Must be acrylic, would love 1" thick front but will consider 3/4", no thinner then this considered.

I am located in SW michigan and willing to travel for the right tank / good deal.

Let me know what you have!

Fuzzy Duck

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2009
England
Just out of intrest, how much would a brand new tak off this size cost in the US?

Im asking because i was once involved in acrylic/plastics fabrications and just thinking if there was any $$$/£££ in it.
Got to earn a buck:)

tanglovers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
Depending on how the exact dimensions and acrylic thickness I have been getting pricing for $3000-5000.

Thanks for the MI bump :) I am a big saltwater guy finally going to join the dark side on MFK with this new setup.

tanglovers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
As long as I can drive there and back in a day I am open to it. So yes Indiana is in that distance :)

FF - nice tank - I saw it for sale. Great price. I 'can' fit 48" wide but 36-42 would fit much better. Once again I can fit 120" but 96-108" would fit better type of thing....

honda237

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2009
kalamazoo, Michigan
wow awesome tanks, i hope you get something, i have been looking to trade my 230g for a 300g for a while, with of course some cash.

fast freddy, awesome tank man.

BUMP

tanglovers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
Hey Vamp - I have not yet, I actually just sent him a message though asking about it.

How thick is the acrylic on your ray tank - 24" high if I remember right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store