!! ADVENTURES SNORKLING IN MEXICO

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
jvin85;4619964; said:
Any way to get the LFS ones to puff up?

Most fresh water puffers are more reluctant to puff up. Most of the time they would rather just zip away into a corner. Whatever you do, please do not take a puffer out into the open air. If they inflate oxygen instead of water, it is a serious problem which will most likely result in death.

goestonemoa

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2010
okotoks ab
www.ghosttowntattoos.com
kevinfleming21;4619966; said:
Most fresh water puffers are more reluctant to puff up. Most of the time they would rather just zip away into a corner. Whatever you do, please do not take a puffer out into the open air. If they inflate oxygen instead of water, it is a serious problem which will most likely result in death.

:headbang2true .....never do this:D

goestonemoa

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2010
okotoks ab
www.ghosttowntattoos.com
ok so here we go after hours of painful uploading

what we have here is me rafting through a loggon to a 2 km island wich is a refuge for wild croc and turtles
hope you enjoy

here is a dried up one in a case...on the center of an island in the everglades at a small croc mueseum...

there was also a zoo were they have rescued injured croc and are breeding some to be released into the wild as a huricane destroyed most of therye habitat 10 years ago

these turtles are bread here and released into the wild

and some more crocs in a pile gettin warm

dare you to grab a coconut

thats it for this part of the tour atay tuned for a tour to another place were they rescue sea turtles and freshwater turtles aswell as land turtles and tortises
hope you guys enjoy the pics i enjoyed every bit of taking the pics

goestonemoa

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2010
okotoks ab
www.ghosttowntattoos.com
and here is the turtle rescue opperation
we found this one on the road to the center so we rescued one right of the bat

this one looked real sick.....all the one you see in the blue tanks are in quarantine until they are better

and here are some random pics

this picture is were they relocat turle eggs into a protected area and they realse them at night so theyre chance of survival i greater

and more randome shots

ok thats all i got guys

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Dont let pufferpunk see what you did to that... (starry? Im not very good with puffer ID)

:D Looks cool. Gulf (? Im assuming again here) is fun, try and get out to hawaii sometime though if you can. Their reefs are blow southern USA/carribeans out of the water.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store