Affordable Pet Solutions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

affordable pet solutions

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2013
Hubbard Oregon
We order them as 8-9'' and most of the time they come in at 8'' I have only had about 4 9'' ones and they went fast.

I wholesale them at 75 each if you buy more then 4 because I know that's a lot of more for the small guys. So I try to give them wholesale prices. I have 12 pcs coming in tomorrow and I know once I post them they will be gone.
Affordable Pet Solutions

affordable pet solutions

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2013
Hubbard Oregon
Yes those ones you saw are 8'' and I would say those are on the small scale because most of the big ones I had a pet store buy them.
I myself don't want to do retail because I did it for 5 years and the store was 6,000 sq ft. It was full line and I'm just not a get me a rat or get me a mouse or can I have 10 female crickets or like to sell puppies and kittens in cages. I love fish and I do the fish business with my wife and father because I love it and my father. I watch him for years make over 100,000 a year and take so much crap and he has done fish since a boy and I FEEL it is the only thing that gives him peace.

affordable pet solutions

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2013
Hubbard Oregon
Not creepy, Lol

Like I said I don't like to rant and rave like Mike. I don't even talk to Mike much because I don't like how he treats people. I hope my wife and people can gain your trust and your business.

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
Welcome to MFK, Dave!

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Welcome to the MFK, Dave! Good to see you here. I was just about to point out the "Reply with quote" but you have found it, I see :) It is hard to remember who you were answering and what was said. Mostly a guessing game :) Anyhow, you are a fast learner, I am sure.

Beware, there is a vendor section here on MFK and from my limited understanding, vendors cannot just promote their sales as if a regular member. There is a paid vendor account one must have, otherwise, you'll get in trouble. But mods should be explaining it, not I.

UncleEasy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
United States
Not creepy, Lol

Like I said I don't like to rant and rave like Mike. I don't even talk to Mike much because I don't like how he treats people. I hope my wife and people can gain your trust and your business.
Ok cool :)

I was very happy with the quick responses and communication with your wife via email today regarding my order. I am looking forward to seeing the quality of the fish! Thanks again!!

UncleEasy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
United States
Just got them. All are alive and well. My old lady just got out of surgery, sO I can't post pics at the moment, but I am very VERY happy with my order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store