ALL ABOUT THE GIANT AND INDIA GIANT SNAKEHEAD

jk41589

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2008
philippines
You can clearly see the difference between the two. I think Diplos have more color. :D

aesop93

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2009
Vancouver BC
What are the growth rate of giant snakehead? Do they grow faster than striata cuz my striata is currently bigger by a bit and a lot fatter. They are both juveniles still and in a 100 gal. Do any of you have tips on geting channe microprotes more buff.... And btw all my micropeltes eats is earthworms

nanalans88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
Canada
tropheus;2977280; said:
your micro will very quickly overtake your straita , although straita do get quite large they are fairly slow growing compared to micro , he will become "buff" in no time at all

cheers col
how big do you think it would grow in a month? Do you have any feeding tips because right now all the micro is eating are earthworms or nightcrawlers. Im about to start feeding him protein as I hear they are very nutritious.

SawtoothGrin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
ixd88;2980238; said:
how big do you think it would grow in a month? Do you have any feeding tips because right now all the micro is eating are earthworms or nightcrawlers. Im about to start feeding him protein as I hear they are very nutritious.
Here in my country ,we use striata as baits to catch micros, micros will grow as much as 1-2 inch or more in a month, if u want protein to 'buff' him up, stack him up with BSN SYNTHA 6 and Cellmass...hahaha...im sure he will grow like coldman.

Reactions: dave666
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store