all-happy in-house stocklist completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
papawoody;3489762; said:
i didn't know it was appt only so i popped over there on saturday .no luck ... oh well now i know ...
Thats what usually happens (I am speaking from a year ago+)... now it seems like its open about 100X's more than before:ROFL:
I got caught in the Closed door before:D

Jdmxluv

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Koreatown
haha. sorry about that guys. it was opened normal hours before but it was only for temporary to test it out. but the results cost us more money then we expected so we are back to appointments.

Jdmxluv

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Koreatown
im gonna be at the store today at 5-7 so if you guys need to come i suggest you stop by during those hours. so call me for those who are willing to come by. i wont be able to wait for anyone past 7 so please get everything ready as in stop by the bank before comming to the store. please call me before so that i know whos comming. thanks. if you guys cant make it im gonna be at the store tomrrow too so you can make appointments for tuesday.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Jdmxluv;3489895; said:
haha. sorry about that guys. it was opened normal hours before but it was only for temporary to test it out. but the results cost us more money then we expected so we are back to appointments.
Trust me... Its way better than before. :)

Jdmxluv

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Koreatown
haha your included but its not directed to you. lol. sux we dont have the card machine. if ted doesnt want to get a card machine might as well get a tv at least. lol

zerojquan85

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2008
So-California, US
Yo Paul..

any chance you can post some pics of the fish? mostly the pink and yellow tails. :D

glad to see your on buddy!

julian270

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
The Deep
zerojquan85;3491028; said:
Yo Paul..

any chance you can post some pics of the fish? mostly the pink and yellow tails. :D

glad to see your on buddy!
Pinks are really nice I got one of three that where around 6-7" pink tail and yellow fins really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store