Alright... the time has come :)

turkeyboy85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
mn
i got them in Plainfield Il. now u understand why i didnt say anything before.... they were originally on aqua bid with that as a buy it now price, i also picked up the tank they were in... working on putting it together right now... paid 1200 for the tank and the whole filtration system and lights 8x3x2 so all together 1875 for amazing rays and set up. Only bad part is i had to rent a uhal and drive for 12 hours

Here is the aqua bid auction

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/closed.cgi?view_closed_item&fwstringray1210877912

turkeyboy85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
mn
pitbullfish;1841031; said:
now that i have seen it for myself on here and trust turkey enough to know he wouldnt lie about the price, i might have to start doing some major research and find these awsome sources. turkey btw are they cb?
thanks man, i know the hystrix isnt and i believe he said he got the leo from an lfs along time ago :)

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
:cry: :cry: that is like 15 min away from me :cry: :cry: i should have never asked how you got them

turkeyboy85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
mn
andersp90;1842027; said:
Nice hystrix and leo.. Plz send me he hystrix.. ;)

lol no.... i cant... my girl friend isnt the biggest fan of stingrays since it takes up so much of my time... and she was like wow... that hystrix looks like it has a houf on its back, and i looked and was like.... no its two people leaning in to kiss.... and now its her favorite so.... i HAVE to keep him

andersp90

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Denmark
turkeyboy85;1842116; said:
lol no.... i cant... my girl friend isnt the biggest fan of stingrays since it takes up so much of my time... and she was like wow... that hystrix looks like it has a houf on its back, and i looked and was like.... no its two people leaning in to kiss.... and now its her favorite so.... i HAVE to keep him
Ha ha ha.. But I must agree with her.. Hystrix are my favorite rays too.. ;)

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
I just drove through plainfield in march and april. Just goes to show how many of these awesome rays are out there and no one knows they have them.

Big Daves Rays

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2006
Seattle WA
If I had those rays I wouldn't house them in a cheap swimming pool. I remember those things blowing out on us as kids. good looking rays.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store