Angler tank

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
It's a snowflake moray
Could be an issue in the long run - of course I don't know for sure, but anything is possible. When I managed a lfs, we had a customer bring a 20" Snowflake Eel in after it ate their Yellow Tang and Tomato Clowns; of course I didn't see the incident myself, but it was a very fat Snowflake when it came in. That Angler doesn't have much of a defense against anything, so that would be my only major concern.

Cu455

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2011
US
I think your angler will be fine. I can't imagine a snowflake eating a tang unless the tank is a month old. I know it is situation but my snowflake never touched anything living including shrimp,crabs and snails. I also never feed him live food to get him in the habit. I had him in a tank with with small fish such as firefish, gobys and clownfish for 7 years never had an issue. Now he's at my dads with sharks and another moray no problem.

He is the biggest fish I have owned and problaly the least noticed fish. When ever people came over I had to point him or they would of never known he was there.

[video=youtube;mvSHsaE1O7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvSHsaE1O7M[/video]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store