May 14, 2009
in the now!!
nice angler love the blue!!

Adamnjess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2008
NW Indiana
You only paid 75 for him OMG what a steal...how much was shipping? I have never baught a fish online because shipping is so expensive. Any tips to use a less expensive method?

isa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Singapore
Angler;4123291; said:
Hello there isa from Singapore just to say hi this my first post while browsing this flowerhorn forum came cross this picture very nice development of fish from Bro Angler head damn solid keep it up :)

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
Thanks for the comments all!

Adamnjess;4137700; said:
You only paid 75 for him OMG what a steal...how much was shipping? I have never baught a fish online because shipping is so expensive. Any tips to use a less expensive method?
Yeah, he's not the perfect FH, but I thought he was a pretty sweet deal at $75. If you get a FH off aquabid, the sellers from Thailand send the FH to a transhipper in the US for no additional cost; so the posted price of the FH includes shipment to the US. So the shipping payment you would pay would be whatever you pay the transhipper. If you are very fortunate, you will have a transhipper close to you (the big Thailand sellers will have the transhippers listed on the for sale pages).

I am very fortunate because I have a transhipper 30 minutes from my house, and I just drove there to pick it up. She only charges me a $5 handling fee, so the total payment I made for this fish was $80:naughty:

isa;4140431; said:
Hello there isa from Singapore just to say hi this my first post while browsing this flowerhorn forum came cross this picture very nice development of fish from Bro Angler head damn solid keep it up :)
Thanks isa, and welcome to this great site!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store