MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Ohio

Kribensis4me

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2012
Arizona
Great looking fish. Talk about color. Without the bars. Its almost like a totally diff fish. But the body shaping will always be that of a festae.

One of my small 1" festae looks as if someone squished the head and tail together and made the little guys body grow upwords vs. Long. I think mamma fooled around with a angle fish one crazy night. LOL :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jag123

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Ohio
Great looking fish. Talk about color. Without the bars. Its almost like a totally diff fish. But the body shaping will always be that of a festae.

One of my small 1" festae looks as if someone squished the head and tail together and made the little guys body grow upwords vs. Long. I think mamma fooled around with a angle fish one crazy night. LOL :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks! Yeah body shape they have which I am happy for. I would give them time 1" is quite small which is the size I obtained this pair at. These fish definitely need time to become what they are.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jag123

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Ohio

jag123

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Ohio
Well to my chagrin, I woke up to see these fish have completely changed their color pattern and their behavior. That only means one thing - the fry are gone.

I guess I just need to know if I should have pulled the fry by now. It has been about four weeks and everything went well up to this point.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store