Another ID video.

Capo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
Adelaide, Australia
Hey all,
Just took a quick vid of my pbass to see if someone can ID him.
Certain he's an ocel but just in case ;)

Sorry the vid is a little rubbish quality but it's the best I could get with an iPhone.
Pics are even worse but if you want more clarification I'll post them too :)

Not sure if you can see but he's already getting red on the top and bottom of his tail fin along with a yellow marking around the black on his tail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V4V3-_dc_c

His name is Perry.....
And I can't seem to embed the video... booo

Sanotsuke

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2010
Singapore
too young to tell .. wait a month to two at least lol... does he has spangle on the body ? :eek: .. i duno...

but ur curret looks big inside

Capo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
Adelaide, Australia
Haha yeah the current is strong(ish) not heaps though, the reason it looks like that is I have a bubble attachment on the power head itself instead of a pump for an air stone so I always get heaps of bubbles in the water.
I don't really like the look so might invest in a pump + stone.

And yeah I thought I'd give it a bit longer haha, I'm always so skeptical. I really hope it colours up nicely :S

hillbilly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Western North Carolina
Cute little fellow, although its bad luck to name fish. When it loses some of the "baby features", it'll be easier to ID.

Sanotsuke

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2010
Singapore
so u bought it as a ocell then it should b eone too LOL.....

too strong current for baby fish will tired them out and kill them.. shrugs . try lower it lol... i use sump tank n mine is a overflow inlet.....so yea lol less current

Capo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
Adelaide, Australia
Yeah cheers for all the input everyone.
And I didn't name him..... Got named by my mate and well.... everyone started calling him that and I didn't have any say in it haha.

and honestly, the power head isn't pushing too much water, there are plenty of spots where he can just hang around. The bubbles just make it look really strong.
Love the little guy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store