May have got stuck on the way out. I would re introduce the male right away

But watch closely to make sure the female isnt resisting too much

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Thats bad news mate sorry to hear that. Such a bummer when you wait so long and this happens. Was it her first pregnancy?
I know when i kept looking at mine i stopped seeing any movement for around 2 weeks prior to birth and i got woried something was wrong, but then 3 popped out. They were in the tank with mum behind the divider and were fine, but each pregnancy is different i guess? I was lucky though and just happened to be out at a freinds party so got home at 2 a.m to find the pups. Sobbered up pretty quick to move them out!!
Hope they breed again for you bud.

burbon44s

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2012
milwaukee
Thats bad news mate sorry to hear that. Such a bummer when you wait so long and this happens. Was it her first pregnancy?
I know when i kept looking at mine i stopped seeing any movement for around 2 weeks prior to birth and i got woried something was wrong, but then 3 popped out. They were in the tank with mum behind the divider and were fine, but each pregnancy is different i guess? I was lucky though and just happened to be out at a freinds party so got home at 2 a.m to find the pups. Sobbered up pretty quick to move them out!!
Hope they breed again for you bud.
Thanks Jim.
It was her first time.
Mom was behind divider. I looked that morning and nothing. 4:30 that night my wife called and told me she had a pup but it wasn't moving.

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store