Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL ,second to last shot sure shows it.

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I understand about the bullies being specially bred to be a separate breed and all and that the pit bull itself has changed over time.I'm not sure why the bully was created though.Some of them look deformed and some of them look pretty nice....JLake your pup is nice looking and looks more like a young pit than it does a bully or some designer breed.
she may look and act like apup but she was 4 in that pic i think. She came from a now retired breeder. Red dragon Princess of the nile is her actual name. This breeder bred them to be family dogs. Not for looks or muscle just to be great family dogs. I cant count the amount of times my 2 year old has tried to extract a eyeball or give a hideous titty twister to her. This dog has been bit by numerous small yappy dogs at the dog park without ever fighting back. She has a scar from a ground squirell she caught and thought she could carry around. turns out the ground squirell never knew she wasnt gonna bite down. She loves to hunt down cats if given a chance but all she does when she catches them is try and play. We also have a lil chi but we would not let the chi be alone with our daughter. Phoebe the pitbull is the babysitter and as my daughter calls her "my best friend"

yodaLBC

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2010
Philippines
she may look and act like apup but she was 4 in that pic i think. She came from a now retired breeder. Red dragon Princess of the nile is her actual name. This breeder bred them to be family dogs. Not for looks or muscle just to be great family dogs. I cant count the amount of times my 2 year old has tried to extract a eyeball or give a hideous titty twister to her. This dog has been bit by numerous small yappy dogs at the dog park without ever fighting back. She has a scar from a ground squirell she caught and thought she could carry around. turns out the ground squirell never knew she wasnt gonna bite down. She loves to hunt down cats if given a chance but all she does when she catches them is try and play. We also have a lil chi but we would not let the chi be alone with our daughter. Phoebe the pitbull is the babysitter and as my daughter calls her "my best friend"
-sounds like a great dog, ive been raising pits, english bulldogs and american bullys for awhile now(running 17 years).. and all my dogs have better temperments than the chihuahua next door. i really believe its all about raising them and keeping them socialized with other dogs ( dog parks and dog beaches works really well)..like raising a child. if you dont stay on top of them discipline wise, they can be a major headache later on in life. but then again thats my opinion..i just wanna see who else on here share the same love as i do.... my niece and nephew calls my dog their horsey just cuz they always try to hop on my dogs back lol!

Bowtiewarrior

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2011
Bensenville, IL
I agree with the people friendly my pup lives to be around people, honestly I can tell it pains her when she can't meet new people that stop by (that don't like dogs, are allergic, or maybe scared) but with other dogs, its just something to be conscious of that's all i'm saying. The breed wasn't bread to start fights, but its in the blood to end them all if provoked. (not a good thing IMO)

MTBjake

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
Menifee, Ca
Been around bullies my whole life. From Bull Mastiffs and Bull Terriers to the American Pitbull Terrier. I love them all. Bullies are without a doubt the best dogs if bred right and raised right. Love them!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store