Any expert advice on Datnoids

carcrazy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
Fisher Branch, Manitoba, Canada
I have a 6" nnt and he is the shyest fish I have ever had. He still hides in his pvc pipe most of the time (I've had him for a year). I am lucky that he never bothers my 12" aro or rays and only eats when the tank lights are out. He seems healthy and stable otherwise.

tan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 19, 2008
Las Vegas
I still try to figure how to upload the attachement/ picture, but still do not know how do do it yet. Will post pics soon. After a few minute, The ST becomes stable right away, but it is a monster ( actually about 10 - 11"). It begin to swimm around and scared all the tankmates ( 4" to 6" discuss, 4" archers and 4'" to 6 " silver dollars. I am definite worry about the arrowana which much smaller than him (about 8") . After taking a few pitures , I remove it and place into the sump temporary, since I am afraid his tankmates becomes his lunch/dinner. Now I do not know what to do with him. Do yu think it would kill the other fishes (for fun, or for food) ???

carcrazy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
Fisher Branch, Manitoba, Canada
Mine seems very peacefull but you never know. Every fish is different but in general I think it would be alright if they were about the same size. Even though he is a bit larger, I don't think his mouth is large enough for an 8" aro. You can only know for sure if you try.

Pulcher

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2007
Florida
Dam that is a very nice widebar! i would buy it for 400$.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store