Any other gecko lovers?!

wantokeeptrout

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2011
Ontario
love geckoes, had a leopard gecko for 12 years (bought as an adult when i was in 2nd grade died recently) however i have some weird, horrible inability to keep crested geckoes. the first one i got lasted 1 month before choking to death on a cricket after which i resolved to only use the powdered mixture food, the 2nd one got it's neck stuck under a fake vine and died after 6 months of ownership, the third died while my family was on a 3 week Equador - galapagos trip. I love crestys but i's scared to ever try them again.

crayfishguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
Houston texas
I love cresties and really want one...or 30 lol, but my room gets up to 85 degrees and that would kill them :(

RCDV

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2013
México
I've had a tokay gecko.. pretty aggressive actually, but very pretty and cheap. I love geckos, for now i switched to a dwarf caiman and some small turtle collection (softshell, RES, florida softshell, snapping turtle, etc) congrats on your new baby!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
I've had a tokay gecko.. pretty aggressive actually, but very pretty and cheap. I love geckos, for now i switched to a dwarf caiman and some small turtle collection (softshell, RES, florida softshell, snapping turtle, etc) congrats on your new baby!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Caimans are awesome!

×Go S Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 3x WDC!!!×

Cheap way to decrease nitrates and keep your fish healthy: http://monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504763

crayfishguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
Houston texas
Well that's the most impressive collection of geckos I've seen in a long time. Very nice animals and very nice shots!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store