Any smokers? Need advice.

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
I wound up going with a nemesis clone, smoktech kick, kayfun lite plus, 2 sony vct5 18650s, 2 efest 10.5A 18350s, and a nitecore i4. Took a few hours to figure everything out but I'm loving it now, already down 90% on my usual number of analogs smoked over the last 3 days. Also got a ton of supplies to make my own diy juice, gonna cost less than $0.10 per ml :)

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Mmmm. 3 strands of 28 ga kanthal twisted uploadfromtaptalk1397390013551.jpg
5 wraps on a 5/64ths drill bit. 0.41 ohm. Also wrapped one for the fiance, .37 ohm and a spare at .32 ohm. Was hoping to have a spare to run two in my rda, but it came in too low. Only had enough wire for 4 wraps.
uploadfromtaptalk1397390200221.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397390263680.jpg

How is the stopping smoking going folks?

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
My wife's dad died recently at a young age of 66 from cancer and he smoked for 44 yrs+ at 2 packs a day. My wife said it was time to quite smoking as she doesn't want to die like that so she used champix and after 28 yrs of smoking she has quite!! Whomever thinks that cigarettes don't slowly kill you then all you are doing is fooling yourself!! I seen it with my own eyes and cancer is not a pretty death from whatever the cause and especially even more disheartening when you are told it was from smoking. What made it even harder it came out of the blue and he was told to get his affairs in order as he had 3 to 6 months to live and then died in 2 months time with 1 month being in a hospital!!

Try watching your loved ones with the death rattle for 2 days straight and tell me if you still want to smoke and no one can tell you what to do!!!

If you love your girlfriend then keep trying to get her to stop!!!

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
In 5 years of using various e cigs, kangertech are best for atomizers, iTaste is best for batteries. Ive been rocking the ktech evod and itaste MVP for quite a while, you can't beat the MVP for long battery life and you can literally charge other devices from the MVP via a USB port next to the charging input

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Im rocking the innokin iTaste MVP as well and love this thing. Nothing better than long battery life and the ability to charge my phone in my pocket when needed..

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
That is a really cool feature. I just cant use a regulated device. Not many will fire the coils I wrap. My current one hits like an atomic bomb.

Tramonte172

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2010
My fish room
Try watching your loved ones with the death rattle for 2 days straight and tell me if you still want to smoke and no one can tell you what to do!!!

If you love your girlfriend then keep trying to get her to stop!!![/QUOTE]

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. She will always have my support if and when she wants to quit. She is 11 years younger than I am (she's 23) and still feels invincible.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Just saw this thread my wife quit cold turkey last year.... I been tryinh used everyrhing to no avail.... Just got fed up and put the patch on ..... haven't smoked in almost 3 weeks hope this is it for me

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den

Tramonte172

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2010
My fish room
Update: It has been more than 5 weeks and she has not smoked more than 10 cigarettes per day with some days as few as 5. She has been using an ecig and brought a bunch of Fantasia Ehookahs over yesterday. She has told me she does not want to stop smoking completely but may be interested in not smoking actual cigarettes every day. She almost constantly used the Ehookahs yesterday and rarely wanted to smoke. This is great because just 6 weeks ago she smoked 30 cigarettes per day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store