Any types of groupers for 55gallons?

Heathd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
TheCanuck;4350805; said:
why don't you just manage the fish you have.

Keep working on the 1800 gallon saltwater pond. Did selling your xbox not cover the cost?
:ROFL: you made my day.

GhostShrimpMan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Brownsville, Texas
TheCanuck;4350805; said:
why don't you just manage the fish you have.
Agreed. I'm 14 and have a 55g now and I'm so freaking happy like it's a 1.000.000g pond! I'm grateful for what I got. Parents bought it for my birthday. I never get any money [only on my b-day] no matter what I do. So yeah, just maintain what you have, and enjoy it, because you have it good.

Heathd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Zfishies;4351447; said:
Well just clowns?
Maybe just think real long and hard abotu what direction you want the tank to go. In your case its going to be Reef or Fowlr, and you are going to be limited to what you can keep in either case.

If you are not happy with that, blowing money on fish that you dont want, or are unsure of, isnt going to get you any close to that bigger tank with all the equipment that you need to satisfy your fish keeping wants.

Honestly, if I had the means at your age to keep a 55 gallon salt water tank, I would have been stoked. I was keeping a 10 gallon fresh.

GhostShrimpMan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Brownsville, Texas
Heathd;4351472; said:
Maybe just think real long and hard abotu what direction you want the tank to go. In your case its going to be Reef or Fowlr, and you are going to be limited to what you can keep in either case.

If you are not happy with that, blowing money on fish that you dont want, or are unsure of, isnt going to get you any close to that bigger tank with all the equipment that you need to satisfy your fish keeping wants.

Honestly, if I had the means at your age to keep a 55 gallon salt water tank, I would have been stoked. I was keeping a 10 gallon fresh.
:grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store