Any Wrestling Fans

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
dang, that's dope. i bet that creates a media frenzy among the fans. that's really smart actually

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
dang, that's dope. i bet that creates a media frenzy among the fans. that's really smart actually
That's right,great storyline....This was the last thing that Mcmahon wanted and yet the outcome was all his fault,it blew up in his characters face.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i don't watch pro wrestling anymore, but i know cm punk used to be a good guy, no? well i like this version better. he has the looks to be a bad guy. i like him with the short, slicked back hair better than the long hair.

burzumaske20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Illinois
CM Punk actually hates TNA,due to Punk was screwed over by them(what a shock).Now Bubba Ray Dudley or as Bully Ray is like the Hogan of TNA now,he trains these wrestlers who can't wrestle period and that is how the scream queen Daffney was injured by one of Bubba's trainees who had 2 months experience at the time.So now Daffney was let go due to her injuries and she is suing them for letting a unprofessional wrestler get in the ring,with the lack of experience and not working properly with Daffney during the match.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's all very interesting but moot as this whole thing is part of a WWE storyline and script.Punk won't be going to Impact in any case,if anything,he will take a few months off and come back to continue the storyline....possibly for a Wrestlemania blow off.

burzumaske20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
Illinois
He will go back to Ring Of Honor for a bit,because Ring Of Honor were in the negotiations for a contract with him and CM Punk actually loves ROH,since they treated him with respect. That would make the story even more interesting,having Punk go to ROH with the title,I remember WWE letting Bryan Danielson take the united states championship to Dragons gate for a event.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
can't wait for RAW tonight :D

I miss Daffney :(

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Punk leaves with the belt, so isn't Cena fired?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's what Mcmahon said so we shall see in a few.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store