Any Wrestling Fans

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Why do groups/teams always fail? I can understand that they get boring but in just about every case afterwards everyone fails after the breakup. NWO, MEM, Nexus, Shield, Legacy, SES, Evolution, DX, and many many more.

I think in the case of every group I just mentioned, they could have just been tweaked and continued on.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
There's a rumor that Vince doesn't like stables ... early on that was one thing that separated his brand from the other territories.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Stables are awesome. At least DX/evolution and some of the earlier stables could stand on their own as individual wrestlers. I hate when they break up and only 1-2 members are relevant a year later.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
I thought more of the MVP/King/Lashey faction in TNA than a new Nation of Domination on RAW ... but that may change.

I also agree on a Kofi turn ... the best he ever did IMO was his feud with Orten when he was, while still a face, much darker, angry, and edgier.

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
I'm a huge WWE fan.
Last night's Raw was the best I've seen in years.
The Stephanie and Brie angle is now golden. The summerslam match up between the 2 divas will be a huge and awesome payoff.
Wyatt and Jericho will be a showstealer.
Reigns vs HHH or Orton will be good.
And the match between Lesnar and Cena at Summerslam looks awesome on paper, but hopefully Lesnar goes over here.
All in all looking forward to the biggest PPV in the summer, Summerslam!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
From the "Where are They Now"files,former WCW wrestler Chuck Palumbo now has a car show on the Discover channel called Lords of the Car Hoard.Palumbo and his partner look for old junk cars and restore them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store