Anybody ever eat a fish commonly kept in aquaria?

cichliddave

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2011
Denham Springs La
…. so no one has gone to a catfish house and pick out a catfish from a tank and had it cleaned and took it home for dinner. How about the lobster tank at Red Lobster? Just saying.....

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I ate dog nuts, but those aren't aquarium fish. My buddy / vet had his wife fry them up after a few. I mean many beers. My dog didn't seem to mind.

Sent from my car phone
Did you swish them around in your mouth like jawbreakers?

Sick bastard

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
The only fish I've eaten that was mine was a Red tail.

I've eaten Oscars, jag, tons of Mayans, a clown knife, & a guy brought peacock bass in to work before. Florida caught no less

I've always wanted to try a datnoid I bet theyre delicious

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Ive tried deep fried walking cat and smoked walking cat. Id-shark i eat every now and then same goes with tilapia.

burntrubber

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Sutchi fillet comes from Pangasius catfish. It is commonly used in Asia for fish & chips because we haven't got a clue. To make it worst there is a catfish known as John dory, so they conveniently call it a dory to confuse people more.

Belial

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2008
illinois
ive eaten plenty of tilapia. i ate a yellow bullhead that i had in my pond for about 6 months... my wife said it was a horrible thing to do.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
I ate a whole deep fried giant gourami in Vietnam. It was spiced and had heaps of garlic and chili so just tasted like any spicy fish. Quite tasty but nothing distinctive about it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store