Anybody into weight lifting/body building?

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
I believe creepyoldguy is still active on here sometimes. Huge weight lifter.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Am I the only one who thinks it a bit odd to randomly check out pics of buff dudes? Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Haha I guess it depends on how you're looking at them. If you're homosexual then it's like us checkin out hot chicks, if you're not in peak physical shape, you might look at it as inspiration to try and look like that 1 day, if you're straight and in shape, you might look at it as a common interest of staying healthy but if you're none of the above, then ya, it's a bit odd

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

koi9

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2011
california
Haha I guess it depends on how you're looking at them. If you're homosexual then it's like us checkin out hot chicks, if you're not in peak physical shape, you might look at it as inspiration to try and look like that 1 day, if you're straight and in shape, you might look at it as a common interest of staying healthy but if you're none of the above, then ya, it's a bit odd

X2 i look at Steve cook and Marc fitt for inspiration. Sometimes even jay cutler.

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vanimal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Florida

Well said. Lol. I get my inspiration from Chris Jones, the Hodge Twins, and Christian Guzman mostly, but there's others as well.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At

although I don't think buffalo was serious, I agree with this 100%

when I used to lift weights i'd admire a lot of people who was shredded. kind of like being into cars and envious of a guy who has a dope ride you want

do you guys know this Chinese Olympian? Lu Xiaojun, dude is just insane

Lu-Xiaojun-Chinese-Weightlifting-Snatch-Pulls-Back-Cover-Milo-194-.jpg

938d5d525e4377f51b0e4a5a282195fe.jpg

lu-xiaojun-macklem.jpg

Lu-Xiaojun-Chinese-Weightlifting-Snatch-Pulls-Back-Cover-Milo-194-.jpg

938d5d525e4377f51b0e4a5a282195fe.jpg

lu-xiaojun-macklem.jpg

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
even when relaxed, dude has traps for days. as if the weight lifting gods chiseled him out of marble themselves.

6238668718_ffb41f992b_z.jpg

tM51L.jpg

ok, now i'm borderline feeling a little weird. i'm done now, ok, ba-bye

6238668718_ffb41f992b_z.jpg

tM51L.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store