Anyone here into anime?

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
I use a app called Animania on my phone.

Sent from my SCH-R830C

cgibby

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
U.S.
i 've been using crunchroll and a free site kissanime my foster brothers got me to start watching this stuff after years away from it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
recently finished the whole season of Attack on Titan

started out interesting,........ then became repetitive

needs more character side story/drama

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
Ive been watching for years im even taking Japanese next year just so I can watch anime without the subs

Sent from my SCH-R830C

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
for some reason, I have a hard time staying interested in anime series. I have no problem sticking with a real life tv show but it's different with anime for some reason

I prefer anime movies over a series

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
I used to watch a decent amount of anime on television and read manga during my teens. At a pretty young kid age growing up, I started with Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Tenchi muyo, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Fooly Cooly, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Love Hina, and then came Naruto and Bleach. Bleach was the last anime for me.. and that was it. Some of the fillers were just plain boring and dull. I kinda stopped for a while, but I went back to Bleach again to see what's buzzing, but then I dozed off on Bleach again.. so it was on and off for me.. Heck, come to think of it, I wonder if the Bleach series is done yet.. I think they are still doing the final arc on manga?? I wonder if they begun making the final arc anime or maybe they are already finished? I use to remember downloading free episodes of anime all the time lol.

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
Bleach is still on its final arc for the manga but the show ended after the fullbring arc

Sent from my SCH-R830C

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
recently finished the whole season of Attack on Titan

started out interesting,........ then became repetitive

needs more character side story/drama
I agree. I heard the second season will follow the manga even closer then the first season did

Sent from my SCH-R830C

Montelboom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Maryland
My mind is blanking right now so all I have to offer (since estarego hit a lot of good ones) is Shiki, Gosick, Danganronpa, Log Horizon, and Nagi no Asukara.

I think you left out Inuyasha. :p
And Fooly Cooly

Sent from my SCH-R830C

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store