Anyone in California Wants to Go to Jail?

administrator

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2011
There are Asian aros in the states. How do I know. I also encountered someone claiming to sell a 20 inch Red Aro for $2500 at my LFS. I generally see him at this one LFS I like to go to. I don't know him, but since we always see each other there he approached me and made his offer. I didn't believe him, but we exchanged info. After a week a texting back and forth I went over to his house and there was a 20 inch red aro in a tank with a smaller Jar and Silver. NO BS. He told me they go for around $1400 for a 5 - 6 inch. He even showed me pics and videos of a relatives Red which was apparently just down the street. I did not buy it, was more interested to see one in person. Who would have known that I only had to drive 15 minutes from my house to see an Asian aro. LOL. He must have been tight on cash b/c after two weeks of me stopping by, he offered it to me for what he paid for it, $1400. Very tempting......

Outlaw22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2013
Backwoods
lol im surprised they didnt ask for address up front also.

Joey822

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sparks Nevada
I know the guy its a cal state.fish and game, got 2 people already trying to sell so aros to him

Sent from my ADR6350 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Outlaw22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2013
Backwoods
I know the guy its a cal state.fish and game, got 2 people already trying to sell so aros to him

Sent from my ADR6350 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Damn I wonder if they went off the post?

cuongdang2013

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2013
alhambra
This is scam f lie. Selling asian aro in Craigslist. He play games. Why not listting phone number or any. And picture is scram lie. Be careful.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
There are Asian aros in the states. How do I know. I also encountered someone claiming to sell a 20 inch Red Aro for $2500 at my LFS. I generally see him at this one LFS I like to go to. I don't know him, but since we always see each other there he approached me and made his offer. I didn't believe him, but we exchanged info. After a week a texting back and forth I went over to his house and there was a 20 inch red aro in a tank with a smaller Jar and Silver. NO BS. He told me they go for around $1400 for a 5 - 6 inch. He even showed me pics and videos of a relatives Red which was apparently just down the street. I did not buy it, was more interested to see one in person. Who would have known that I only had to drive 15 minutes from my house to see an Asian aro. LOL. He must have been tight on cash b/c after two weeks of me stopping by, he offered it to me for what he paid for it, $1400. Very tempting......
Not surprising. After all, they are legal to the N and S of us. Jeez. How hard would it be to bring one in from Canada in your car?

Outlaw22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2013
Backwoods
Not surprising. After all, they are legal to the N and S of us. Jeez. How hard would it be to bring one in from Canada in your car?
Well customs on that side are pretty tough in the freight world but I dont know about as tourist.

administrator

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2011
+ 1.

In addition, this whole ban is just plain stupid. Like with other stupid bans and laws all this does it create an unsafe illegal underground market for whatever it is you are looking for.

Not worth the risk trying to bring one across.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store