Anyone successfully kept Jardini with other community fish?

SickSauce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2011
Mekong Delta
A guy I know has 2 jars in a community with pbass and they do fine. All fish are 12"+ in a 240g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
:cool: I may have to try it next time I buy a juvi just got for it and get two out of the same batch

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

litigator666

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
clayfield, qld australia
The normal jardini died a few weeks ago - got caught in between my ray tank divider - was too late for me to noticed it and he was struggling and stress out trying to escape by himself.

IMG_3558.JPG

litigator666

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
clayfield, qld australia
Still not giving up on my jardini community project. I was able to secure a replacement for the lost jardini and got myself a leichardti. All doing well so far. My americans are even more aggressive than the jars and chasing everybody around. I have to hit them with my stick every now and then but nothing critical.

So all in - i have the poor man's arowana, a normal jardini and a leichardti in community tank.

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I also have an isolation tank - no filter, dirty water, cold and lonely place. The poor man's arowana spent a few days there after he bully the id shark. They get along well now with occassional chasing and nipping but not as serious as when i first had that jardini.
Who knew you could train a jardini (or any fish for that matter) by putting it in timeout lol :ROFL:

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Looking good mate :thumbup: I'm impressed once again , love the lei , sorry to hear about the other jardini :(
The segregation tank strikes again ay and the naughty stick lol :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store