Anyone who have bought Arowana from Qian Hu?

aradhya30

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2021
Any monster fish owners who have bought Aro's from Qian Hu Fish Farm?
Hey guys! I want to know that how we can order Arowana from Qian Hu Fish Farm. I've been mailing them but they reply after a week. I want to know what price they offer for a High Back Golden Aro and how much shipping charges they take for it. If anyone has any information about it, do reply to this post.

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
Any monster fish owners who have bought Aro's from Qian Hu Fish Farm?
Hey guys! I want to know that how we can order Arowana from Qian Hu Fish Farm. I've been mailing them but they reply after a week. I want to know what price they offer for a High Back Golden Aro and how much shipping charges they take for it. If anyone has any information about it, do reply to this post.
Hello, visited their farm many times and their gallery of arowanas, singaporean based Arowana farm. Firstly, where are you located? A high back golden Arowana offered by Qian Hu would range around $200-300 SGD, without shipping included.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

aradhya30

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hello, visited their farm many times and their gallery of arowanas, singaporean based Arowana farm. Firstly, where are you located? A high back golden Arowana offered by Qian Hu would range around $200-300 SGD, without shipping included.
I'm from India. What's the difference between a Malaysian and a Singaporean arowana? Does it affect the growth rate and color when aros become adult?

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
I'm from India. What's the difference between a Malaysian and a Singaporean arowana? Does it affect the growth rate and color when aros become adult?
No it does not, it’s just different farm raised Asian arowanas, so different genetics based off the Asian arowanas the farmers breed. Both are of equally good quality.

Qian Hu is a trustable farm with a good reputation, if you are ordering from them I would highly recommend it as well. Tell me how it goes!

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
So how to order it? What's the process? I want to know everything about that.
I don’t know much about their shipping, I thought you knew about it. Doesn’t India have Asian arowanas at local fish stores? Why purchase from Qian Hu with the hassle of shipping and delivery?

aradhya30

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2021
They have it but the price tag they put on it is on another level!! They take Rs4000-5000 comission on one RTG from Qian Hu Farm. They sell highbacks on the name of super highbacks from local fish farms with edited certificates.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store