Apple Products!

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Just iPad that's only cuz right now I'm waiting for a legit android tablet. Android all the way...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Just iPad that's only cuz right now I'm waiting for a legit android tablet. Android all the way...

The Nexus 7 is all you need tablet-wise!

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
Macbook 2009
iPad 2 64g
Apple TV 2 running XBMC and Navi-X
iPod Touch 32g used as music remote and filled with music
iPod nano gen 6
iPod nano gen 2 used in my car dock
iPhone 4s 32g mine
iPhone 4 16g Louises and she has iPhone 5 coming as an upgrade
2 x Apple airport express n routers connected to Klipsch music docks hence the iPod Touch as a remote, these work with iPhones too.

My daughter has an iPhone 4 plus an iPad3 and i'm looking for another Apple TV2 for her although she does not live with me now.

Now i'm not anti android as i have a Desire HD too and i use it for work with my test sims, its just Apple products suit how i use stuff, as for restrictions i JB everything.

Looking at that list i look like a proper Apple fanboi but i'm really not.
I'm surrounded by phones and tech all day as its my job, we even had an iPhone 5 dropped off at our bay today to have a play with and have a cupboard full of phones to play with,test and use to sort issues.

i just don't understand the hate and the sides that get taken over stuff like this, i find it quite funny.

dayak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2010
sacramento
iphone 4S
ipod touch
ipod nano
those apple products are what i have currently and am i loyal hell no i know better and i have none apple product prior to these

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Just looked at the iPhone 5 today and the at&t store. Did anyone else think it felt awkward? Like it was to "big" to be an iPhone. Like I have a Samsung Note and it's huge but not awk. I think the width has a lot to do with it. It's to slim. But honestly I was hoping to come Back to apple but I wasn't impressed. Huge let down I saw no diff from my friends iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5. Only a different screen size.

For business wouldn't you use black Berry? Since it's near impossible for hackers to decode it and get your information since they use totally different cullular towers? Yes it isn't a toy but it's business. Idk I don't have a business but that's just my 2cents.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
it is with great regret that I will admit that I had to stoop so low as to buy an iPod (classic 160). I had an Archos...too slow for music and tried a couple Zunes...even more proprietary...returned those POS's. If I didn't want a lot of capacity, I would definitely get something flash-based instead. My mom has an iPod and I absolutely hate it.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
I want to play....

2011 MacBook Pro
iPhone 4
iPhone 4S
iPad 2
Itouch4 th gen
iPod 1th gen