aquabid possible scam?

mscamp02

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2011
Mt. Sterling KY
He stopped communicating when I asked for a pic with his username and date on a piece of paper.

I did purchase a nice female though from Mike at codiscus. I think I seen a thread a minute ago with the other rays.

DDK

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 25, 2013
us
eh, it depends. Check the rating of the vendor is honestly the best when dealing in small amounts (under 200). I used to deal with this fh breeder back in the day that would only accept western union checks. Always delivered the fish in the picture and always on time with full communication throughout the whole transaction. If the vendor has over a thousand transactions with minimal negative reviews then I wouldnt worry too much. Of course I would mind if it was a decent amount of money.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
PEOPLE USE YOUR FRIENDS AND OTHER MFKS

Rays are not legal in Utah. Lol. You should check out the actual law. The rays we keep are fine.

If you ever want someone to check something out for you message someone in that state and have them go look. As a side note I feel I know everyone in Utah more or less that has rays especially those that have anything of any quality. I've never seen that ray or been familiar with that ray. When I saw the bd in Utah I messaged him and have not heard anything.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store