Aquaria related artworks

VelvetSicklid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Private message Balton777, he has the nicest festae pair on the planet and I bet would give permission to use a pic for inspiration.. I would pay top dollar for his pair with your style of artwork. Will you PM me the price on the aro piece? How cool would it be to have you do up a piece of each pair I have to hang over each tank of mine? We need to chat.. ;)
Okay will do.
I look forward to messing around with those colours.
Aro's are sold but i will pm you with a different proposal, same concept.
The whole idea of me painting Monster and exotic fish is i couldnt own them so i thought id make a hectic painting of what id love to keep, then someone wanted the painting more than i did and was prepared to pay for it, the ball got rolling.

I shall pm you some details JK.

Maor0

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2011
Israel
dude your art is amazing! do u ship worldwide? any website?
do u have any kois?

VelvetSicklid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Thank you, Yes i ship world wide, an artwork made it to Ohio safe and sound last week, no, no websites as is, all aquaria related art work will be posted here first though.

I can do Koi for sure.

Pm me for further interest mate :)

LadyLoach

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2010
Central California
You inspire me. No really, you do.
I stopped doing artwork for a while after my last class, just lost my inspiration. Thanks to your killer art I've got the bug again. I have some loaches here with me
that are making me swoon and now I want to paint a small set of them. Wish I could paint as well as you though. ;)

I've got to ask, what paint are you using? Looks like a combo of spray paint and maybe acrylic...

You know, you should make business cards. A small set of them; each with a different picture. Send one out at random with each piece you sell and tell people to 'collect them all'. XD

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Very nice lookin stuff :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store