AquArt Strikes Again

FrontosaUA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2010
Columbus, OH
Hello! My name is Chris and I come to you today as a former employee of AquArt Aquariums to let you know Richard is crushing dreams again. Richard had me sell my company and offered me a job up here in Columbus as he promised me partnership in his company. I learned a lot about his company since moving up here sadly and wished I would've known sooner as I never would've moved up here. I was never made an official partner of his company and my share of the profits went to paying off debt with other people.

What is worse is Richard ripped off a private school in Atlanta. The school ordered a re-furbished 1000 gallon shark tank from AquArt and what they got was a scratched up, multiple broken seams, POS acrylic aquarium that is a ticking time bomb to explode. The school was building a new school building and the aquarium was going to be the main vocal point for the school and was going to be used to help recruit new students as well. Now the school is stuck with a huge hole in the wall with an aquarium that doesnt hold water.

Richard is claiming he is going out of business here locally but if you were to email him he will say he can still build you a new aquarium. PLEASE, PLEASE stay far away from this guy as possible. Local people on this forum know who I am and have talked to me about this too. Mods, if you need more proof or info I am more than happy to post emails, texts, etc. I'm just tired of seeing dreams crushed and money taken w/ nothing in return as it has just gotten worse each month for the 6 months i worked with him.

Chris,

I used to be "partners" with Richard as well. I bought fish from him a lot, so we started to hang out and became buddies. I knew nothing about him and the way he runs business. This whole time he told me that he has a shop in CA that he owns and they build tanks for him. I quit my job and went into partnership with him. He lied to so many people, scammed them and stole their money. After realizing his methods of business, I did not want to work with him. He thought he was getting a big order for over 100k and got greedy and did not want to share profit. So he got rid of me. He still owes me $2000 from my comission. I tried to get a hold of him to get that money and he always said he didn't have it. When I got really pissed and gave him ultimatum he called me out to a fight, I laughed because I did not want to put him in the hospital and then pay his bills. So I told him that earth is round, to keep that money, what comes around goes around. So I let it go. But now I see he's continuing same ****. Hey, PM your number I would like to talk to you if you don't mind.

TropicalCreations

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2014
Columbus, OH
Well since I've posted this I've had to move back in with my family do to the fact he absorbed all my money and never paid me any of my wages. He still owes me $8000 and I have reported him to the FBI for Internet fraud since he has done this in several states now and is a federal crime. Another place this guy can be reported is the Internet Crime Division at the FBI called IC3. Here is a link to there site. http://www.ic3.gov/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store