arapaimas

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
tomojsg;5087270; said:
this just means ur not a true monster fish keeper lol haha jk though i did have a thought once of getting one but where the hell do i get one in los angeles lol

True monster fish keepers don't cramp giant fish in small tanks. If you want a truly monster fish, why not go out and get a whale shark?

I might regret saying this, but Jeff Rapps currently has arapaima babies for sale.

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
redtailcatfreak;5087280; said:
I want to get one. I have the room to build a pond big enough for it but just dont feel like doing that much digging. Hahaha.
Grow a pair, Grab that spade and dig yourself a hole for some, you're not MFK of you don't ;-)

I want some and have the plan in place for the build for accomodating them. It's just taking time and life experience to get there. Set a long term goal of what you want in life and work your way towards it, one day my large work shop with background wall of xx,xxxgal tank will be on here, the 'small' 1,000gal project is a good learning step ;-)

redtailcatfreak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
Where the gators are
Satan's Goldfish;5087313; said:
Grow a pair, Grab that spade and dig yourself a hole for some, you're not MFK of you don't ;-)

I want some and have the plan in place for the build for accomodating them. It's just taking time and life experience to get there. Set a long term goal of what you want in life and work your way towards it, one day my large work shop with background wall of xx,xxxgal tank will be on here, the 'small' 1,000gal project is a good learning step ;-)
Haha yeah. I just finished my 330 and was planning on building a 1000 but have changed my mind. Im about to start diggin a pond for my RTC and Hybrids and TSN in the next month. Want to go bigger but this will do for now and i can always extend it later on.:D

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
aclockworkorange;5087296; said:
True monster fish keepers don't cramp giant fish in small tanks. If you want a truly monster fish, why not go out and get a whale shark?

I might regret saying this, but Jeff Rapps currently has arapaima babies for sale.
i didnt say anything about crapming moster fishes in together in a small tank:confused:

who's jeff rapps?

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Satan's Goldfish;5087313; said:

x2 go out there and dig a huge as hole thats like 25x25x25 lol :D:nilly:

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
thats true but i want the wild at home cause if id have to fly there every time i wanna see one live that cost me my life where as i can spend a small fortune and have the wild in my backyard/home :)

treldib

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2011
tomojsg;5087499; said:
thats true but i want the wild at home cause if id have to fly there every time i wanna see one live that cost me my life where as i can spend a small fortune and have the wild in my backyard/home :)
Ever heard of Television?

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
i meant live as in in-person

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store