Archer fish question

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
From what I have read the small scale archer, Microlepis, can be kept in fresh long term. That is the most common one your likely to find. They look very similar to the regular archers so can be hard to tell. As far as I know, Blythii, the ones I have are the only other freshwater archer your going to see because the rest are in Australia

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
thanks!

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
So the power head didn't work, they are just getting more aggressive. I'm now considering selling three and just keeping one. They seem to be a solitary species in my opinion, at least as adults anyway.

zdolla3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2023
So the power head didn't work, they are just getting more aggressive. I'm now considering selling three and just keeping one. They seem to be a solitary species in my opinion, at least as adults anyway.

Hey are you still active? I’ve also been having trouble with my one clouded archer being aggressive? Do I pull him or will another take his role. Currently it’s 2 clouded and 1 small scale and i just got a large banded but he will be moved to a brackish by himself soon. My other clouded and small scale are getting chased and it’s pissing me off when they get pushed into a corner.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
G golcondorus hasn't been online here since 2015 so you may want to start another topic.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store