[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Fiber [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2.60%

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Moisture

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]61.92% [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Calcium [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]173 ppm
[/FONT]​

They are commonly eaten by soldiers(if available) for survival food. I guess its that nutritious.

SOURCE: http://www.aqualandpetsplus.com/Live Food, Super Worms.htm

Thanks for posting this. I think this is very good information. I'm gonna try feeding them this.

6 bar

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Antelope Valley
Ade;3631615; said:
Worms are Mostly moisture....

Carnivore and massivore pellets have higher protein content, at least twice more. Better for dat growth.

I looked at grubco.com, and it listed several worm nutritionl values.

I agree. But they just ignore the carnivore pellets.

I appreciate the grubco reference. Thanks.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
it can take tigers some time before they take pellets.

i only have 5 out of 10 tigers on pellets

wetsocks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2006
London
Fishes33;3631971; said:
How do you even soak pellets? They get puff up or melted into tiny fragments!

:eek:
it's easy, deforst the frozen shrimp in a bow and then take out the shrimps and use the water you left in the bow.
add the pellets in there untill it puffs up alittle but it smells just like shrimp then feed it to the fish, i had most success with this. for once it actually swim up to it but fail to take it down. then since it never did it again. :ROFL:

wetsocks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2006
London
Ade;3632139; said:
it can take tigers some time before they take pellets.

i only have 5 out of 10 tigers on pellets
Ade, how do you do it? ;)

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I feed my fish on pellets and dried meal worms<from local garden centre>my channa ornatipinnis will now only eat dried mealworms turn there nose up at everything else,they have great colouration and have condtitioned them to breed last christmas so cant be that bad,never had health issue's which i think is possible with feeder fish..

6 bar

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Antelope Valley
south coast nelly;3632499; said:
I feed my fish on pellets and dried meal worms<from local garden centre>my channa ornatipinnis will now only eat dried mealworms turn there nose up at everything else,they have great colouration and have condtitioned them to breed last christmas so cant be that bad,never had health issue's which i think is possible with feeder fish..

Interesting, dried meal worms...hmmm?

So are they sold dead kind of like freeze dried shrimp or krill? I've never heard of that before. Is there a particular brand name?

Thanks. That is very enlightening.

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
here in the uk you buy a big tub from garden centre,sold for feeding garden birds through the winter months..mines called wilko premium dried mealwoms for wild birds..highly nutritious and a hi energy food source suitible all year round..100g tub costs 2 pounds...all my fish love the stuff, yes there freeze dried like krill etc,good thing is you dont have to worry about them dying or smelling

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store