Aro ate a moth...?????

HiGhTiMeZ

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2006
Montreal, Canada
www.friendster.com
Ive fed mine almost anything you can think of; mice, fish, frogs, lizards, birds, large insects, tadpoles, and once a rubber worm used for fishing, but that was an accident lol. I think a moth will be fine!
huh! birds? :eek: wont the sharp nails on feet be a problem to the aro's stomach??? :confused:

fisher12889

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 21, 2006
Colorado
Its eaten like 3 or 4. Sometimes they fall out of the nests and my dog gets them. They usually end up w/ broken wings and such, so I put them in the tank and it really seems to enjoy them! They are sparrows and chikadees, not bigger birds

fisher12889

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 21, 2006
Colorado
They will eat almost anything, mines even eaten things that werent supposed to be eaten, like rubber worms used for fishing. Im sure they would eat snakes also. I wouldnt feed them toads since they can secrete a mild poison from glands

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
there's a thread a couple mos ago about everything our aro's have eaten, it's pretty good. Gu Kaan loved earwigs cause they're all wiggly in the water!

Trentos

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2006
Canada
hmmm.... turn on the porch light at night and there is like 30 moths fluttering around.... or maybe i should just get a bug zapper....:idea:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store