Aro Surgery?

azura

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2011
Aros World
Transmore is better than clove oil, since there's a risk of clove oil clogging the fish gill. With clove oil, you need to hold the fish at a strong air stone once surgery is done to flush out the oil, or it may clog the gill, result in fatal. Btw, the fin won't grow back normal. There will be a kink/scar at where you cut it.
not quite true bro ... if the fish is still young, the chance to heal perfectly is big ... and even its not heal well you do next 'cosmetic surgery' til it heals perfectly ... well the odd drops when fish get older though but still you can surgery til it heals well

dayak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2010
sacramento
i think transmore for fish is more appropriate .... i believe some local fish store provide it.
i usually use oceanfree stabilizer

i dont know abt olive oil to sedate aros .... but local here use clove oil, a natural n cheaper alternative to sedate aros.
im sorry if its slightly off topic..but regarding your refer them as the "local" and yet you are in indonesia i would think u r indonesian but yet your refers them as "local" is there by any chance that you are Chinese decadence?
you dont have to answer it if you dont feel like to..just curiosity of mine.

azura

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2011
Aros World
im sorry if its slightly off topic..but regarding your refer them as the "local" and yet you are in indonesia i would think u r indonesian but yet your refers them as "local" is there by any chance that you are Chinese decadence?
you dont have to answer it if you dont feel like to..just curiosity of mine.
yup bro .... no problem at all

Nithin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2012
India
Yeah, I dont think we have transmore in the US. Dont think its legal. How fast do you think the fin will grow back?
If it is a big one it will take 3-4 months
Small size it will take only 1 month
Medium size 2-3 months

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store