Arowana and feng shui.

SNRMADE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
?
So, your saying arowanas can move their barbells. I've never heard of that.
I<3fish;3409499; said:
Lol, are you friggin kidding me? Are you even serious about this question? Sure, maybe it's a belief, but It probably doesn't mean anything as arowanas can move their barbels. Maybe if your arowana died, then you might want to look into why, and not how it's going to affect your "feng-shui." :ROFL:

Kenta

Gambusia
MFK Member
Ultimate Feng shui combo is

1) Arowana - dragon
2) Tiger - Divine Tiger
3) FF - Charming phoenix
4) 6 bar disto -majestic shelter

I had a really good link explaining it but cant find it. Also about the barbells, what you want to look for is that they form the number 8 in Chinese, you dont want them too parallel

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Kenta;3451285; said:
Ultimate Feng shui combo is

1) Arowana - dragon
2) Tiger - Divine Tiger
3) FF - Charming phoenix
4) 6 bar disto -majestic shelter

I had a really good link explaining it but cant find it. Also about the barbells, what you want to look for is that they form the number 8 in Chinese, you dont want them too parallel
interesting

Missing_Soul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Down Under In AUS
IMO As long as they all living happy why care so much what is like best combo 4 Feng shui? In aus if u want do all Feng shui combo. It gona cost u heaps. So i think not making u gain $$$ is more like use $$$. lol

6 bar

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Antelope Valley
Yeah, I had a distichodus that just wreaked havoc on my tank. It killed fish until I got it a new home. Majestic shelter? More like helter kelter. I do not think it is a great combo. That's why I stick with the ff, dragon and the dat.

classic-chassis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
Thailand
6 bar;3462562; said:
Yeah, I had a distichodus that just wreaked havoc on my tank. It killed fish until I got it a new home. Majestic shelter? More like helter kelter. I do not think it is a great combo. That's why I stick with the ff, dragon and the dat.
That's funny.

SNRMADE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
?
So guys, the position of an aros barbells means nothing in the feng shui beliefs?

ucng

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2009
San Jose, CA
im sorry to hear that. You may lose your job, house, family, and everything you have within thirty days

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store