Arowana Tank / Pond Build

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
You mean an RTC X TSN? if you do get one.. the entire native bunch you have will get eaten up..
I have a RTC X TSN in there... He does his hunting around. Lucky for me I have a steady flow of fries popping here and there.
You TSN is really tempting :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Looks like it is coming around. Still a little shy with how it takes the food and runs. That is kinda their normal behavior though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
California Motherlode Area
An update after a long time.. sorry again for the delay.. i've been bogged down with work.. I keep watching the fish everyday so they seem the same to me.. the viewer can make out if they have gotten bigger :)

[video=youtube_share;trPTU2HFlTI]http://youtu.be/trPTU2HFlTI[/video]
You have got some well fed and fat arowanas!!!

Bruce Lee

Feeder Fish
Oct 17, 2014
Trivandrum
Hiiii :) this is my first ever post here in this site and this is the first ever post i read from this site. Just awesome to see ur tank and fishes :) actually i am new to fish keeping, so i was searching for sites to find ways to keep them...i bought 2 silver AROs and 1 RTC last saturday...they are of 6" and 7" aprox. now they are in 3.5' x 1.2' x 1.5' glass tank, but have one concrete tank of 8' x 5' x 3' in top of ma roof...hope it can be their home when they r big enough :) your's post felt like i was there with your fishes to watch them growing..this is a great inspiration,urs and david's..actually i ddnt checked the forum yet....i like ur Mr.Jones alot...hope mine will grow like him...now he is toooo shy...thanks alot...

i wish to see them now...its more than one and a half years since we saw them here... can you update this wid some new pics and videos???thanks in advance :)

ElTofi

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Switzerland
a quick step into your topic to take news... good looking fish Man !

hope you still enjoy your installation as much as I do with mine...

Oxymus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Freehold
Well, beside the huge sizes these Arowanas only good for side view in a aquarium, it's look meh on top view in any ponds thought but it's just my point of view!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store