?
It can be done.

Good luck :)

dirteeboy808

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2006
In the middle of the Pacific
If you are introducing them at seperate times there might be some friction, make sure they are about the same size, too. I just put in my gold knife about 5" into a tank with my 12" silver.........the gold took its lup like a champ, but they seem to be getting along now.......although now the gold knife seems to be causing trouble to my (2) 6" albino plecos........they need their territorial space

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
dacox said:
Rallysman has done it... I'm sure he'll see this at some point and can offer some advice.

I've never had any problems at all with the aro and clown knives. They seem to be great tank mates.
The aro is about 24", one clown is about 13, and the other is about 16. I added them all at seperate times with no agression whatsoever:)

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
RALLYSMAN : now that's what I call a tank :bling:

oh so freash and so clean...

xrtg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2005
Singapore
rallysman said:

I've never had any problems at all with the aro and clown knives. They seem to be great tank mates.
The aro is about 24", one clown is about 13, and the other is about 16. I added them all at seperate times with no agression whatsoever:)

:drool: that really a nice tank. :)

back to the knife....unless your aro is overly aggresive you can add almost anything but make sure the water parameters are suited to the new addition. ofcourse not too small else it will end up as food for the aro.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store