ART TRADE (everyone is welcome) Awesome Stuff Here

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Not had chance to post Dan's work from last month yet since the site crash :banghead:

uploadfromtaptalk1418252066238.jpg
Great work dan love the Graff bubbles behind the bass (why didn't I think of that or mine lol )

Isn't there more bass pieces to be posted still ???

I'm in for new year as usual ;):)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I am also in
Welcome to the swap , feel free to post some of your work on the "post your artwork thread " ;):):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
:thumbsup:
Not had chance to post Dan's work from last month yet since the site crash :banghead:View attachment 1050862Great work dan love the Graff bubbles behind the bass (why didn't I think of that or mine lol ) Isn't there more bass pieces to be posted still ??? I'm in for new year as usual ;):)Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Fish looks great Dan!! Awesome work!!:thumbsup:

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I'll be working on mine this weekend I swearrrrrrrrrrrrr

I trashed the piece I was doing for you because I just couldn't get it right and did not like how it was turning out. I'm going to start a completely different idea and finish by this weekend also

I swearrrrrrrrr

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I trashed the piece I was doing for you because I just couldn't get it right and did not like how it was turning out. I'm going to start a completely different idea and finish by this weekend also

I swearrrrrrrrr
Lol, fish are hard!! I doodled something I thought was decent, and then couldn't draw anything after.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
yea I've always struggled with fish for some reason.

the picture in my head was a sick idea too man, I just couldn't put it on paper like it was in my head. I really wish I could've shared it with you guys. it was a bit strange and off the wall. maybe some day.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I didn't even TRY to draw anything but a flat fish. You ought to try your idea again, this months theme was supposed to inspire a tattoo, could be a good match! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store