Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
okeedokee, Im in :D

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
Alright so here is the list of numbers based on the order you said you were in (not that it really matters I guess):
1. Busterbrown
2. Evz Jardini
3. Baconmeupscotty
4. Heatherbeast
5. Girliefishlips
6. Garganoth
7. Festaedan

Since we have an odd number not everyone will be sending art to the same person they are receiving art from. The pairings are as follows:

Busterbrown and Festaedan are both exchanging art.
Evz Jardini and Garganoth are both exchanging art.
Baconmeupscotty is sending art to Heatherbeast.
Heatherbeast is sending art to Girliefishlips.
Girliefishlips is sending art to Baconmeupscotty.

I will send out a private message to everyone as well. Please message who you are paired with for their info. The deadline to mail out your art is July 31st.

Once you receive you art please post pics!

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
Ok, I sent out messages to everyone but they aren't showing up in my "sent" box. Please let me know if you didn't receive a message and I will try again.

girliefishlips

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2010
North TX
Baconmeupscotty, I did receive your email and got your address! I did reply to it, but, my sent folder also did not show it as sent...so, either you didn't get it or you got it two or three times, lol!

Heatherbeast, I will try to send you my info, too...in just a minute! :)

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
Baconmeupscotty, I did receive your email and got your address! I did reply to it, but, my sent folder also did not show it as sent...so, either you didn't get it or you got it two or three times, lol!

Heatherbeast, I will try to send you my info, too...in just a minute! :)

I got it! Dunno why none of them showed up as "sent" :/

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Cool thanks for doing that beaconmeup :thumbup: I've pm'd garganoth hopefully he'll get back to me asap and is still up for doing the swap , big surprise my end if he is as hes a new member and we've not seen any of his work on the art post thread yet :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
Cool thanks for doing that beaconmeup :thumbup: I've pm'd garganoth hopefully he'll get back to me asap and is still up for doing the swap , big surprise my end if he is as hes a new member and we've not seen any of his work on the art post thread yet :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Hope everything goes well Evz! If you don't hear from him let me know, I have a few pieces laying around I could send you. Don't want you to miss out!

As a matter of fact; if anyone doesn't hear back or receive anything from their partner please PM me. I'll make sure to remove the participant from my list for future exchanges and we'll see what we can do to get some art sent your way.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store