Ash getting into mishief (and being really cute)!

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
Well, my rhino iggy Ash is doing really well. He's settled into his new enclosure nicely, and seems to like it better than the other (all glass) one. I think he feels safer, even though he has less room.

He's definitely gained weight since I got him, although I'm not sure if he's grown any lengthwise. I'll have to get out a measuring tape and find out.

He's calmed down to the point that now when I stick my hand into the cage, he will come over, taste my fingers, and then climb up my arm to get out of the enclosure. He also likes to climb on top of my head, and then make very ill-advised leaps from there. And he has very sharp claws!

Anyways, we like to take him into our bedroom for free roaming time. He's learned to jump from the bed to the bedside tables, the dresser, and now the clothes hanging in the closet. He is a very inquisitive little guy.

He also likes to snuggle up under the blankets with us where its warm.

025.JPG

028.JPG

031.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

038.JPG

041.JPG

043.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
I've also got a video uploading to youtube right now (taking a dirkyear :irked:). I'll post that, probably sometime tomorrow if I get a chance. It shows my hairy ugly mug, but oh well :WHOA:.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Haha, he is a cutie.... a big guy too

A. gigas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2010
Juxtaroberto;4654029; said:
Those last two pictures are cute. And people say reptiles aren't lovable...
whenever someone tells me that, i show them this

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store